Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tony of all Trades

Our employee Tony turned the big 30! I made this cake for his surprise birthday party his wife threw on Sunday, June 26th. I modeled the cake after the napkins & decorations that we used for the party. Tony is known for his many interests & jobs that he has or has held. 
I made little replicas of things he likes or things he uses for his jobs. Tony works at Keller Williams Realty, thus the house & the realtor sign. Tony loves the MN Vikings, softball, and had a Star Tribune/ Brainerd Daily Dispatch route.
 I made Tony wearing his Domino's Pizza uniform & I also made a Domino's HeatWave bag. Tony loves the MN Wild hockey team and anything to do with cell phones. He used to work for AT&T CellOne. 
Little Tony
Tony has worked for Domino's (my husband & I) for longer than we've owned it, almost 7 years now.
Tony & his cake, in his uniform because he had to work in order for his wife to pull off the surprise. We had him deliver an order to the party & we surprised him.
Tony & Little Tony
Tony also loves the MN Twins! This is a gum paste replica I made of the Target Field sign of Minnie and Paul shaking hands over the Mississippi River. 
Minnie & Paul sign

2 comments:

cwalkie said...

I love this. It IS so Tony. :)

Debbie Cole said...

I thought so too! But... Tony reminded me that I forgot McDonalds! That was a big one to miss. OOPS!