Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Cuppy Cakes in Pink, Black & White

 On August 27th, I did a cupcake stand for a wedding in Sobieski, MN.  Their colors were light pink, black, and white and the cupcake liners had a Damask print on them. The side of the cupcake stand had a light pink ribbon going around all of the layers. I had homemade vanilla & coffee flavored buttercream frosting rotated in pink & white for the cupcakes. The cupcake flavors the bride requested were funfetti & chocolate.
 This is my daughter, Melody helping me put all of the cupcakes into Domino's Pizza dough trays for the transport over to the reception hall.
 Here are the extra 210 cupcakes waiting to be eaten... they didn't make it onto the cupcake stand... poor cuppie cakes!
I did a 6 inch 2 layer cake for the top of the cake stand and it also served as the bride & grooms 1 year anniversary cake. I did a Damask print on the sides & added some white & pink flowers to the top & sides. I also added some black & white wired beads to the cakes top & bottom tiers to match the brides other decorations.

No comments: