Saturday, February 25, 2012

Luiz Bulldog Cake From Rio

I made a Luiz bulldog cake from the movie Rio for my daughter, Penny & littls sister, Rachel on February 20th. Penny turned 9 on Feb 15th & my little sister, Rachel turned 10 on the 16th. It's really cool to have them almost share a birthday! They are the same height & wear the same clothing size! 
 I made the bulldog out of chocolate cake & peanut butter filling.
 I carved the dog & then covered the entire dog with homemade marshmallow fondant.
 I then made all of the rolls & painted it.
 Don't you love the drool that the girls made me add?
 Pennys friends that she had over for her party. Michaela, Sydney, Mariah, Penny, Avery (Melody's friend who loves to watch my blog) & my Melody! HI AVERY!
 Penny & Rachel posing with the Luiz cake.
 They wanted a funny pose! Do you like all of the sparkler candles? When it was lit... the flames were REALLY big!
 Here's proof that we actually cut into the cake & ate it!
Yummy... chocolate & peanut butter!

No comments: