Thursday, January 19, 2012

We Love our Paras!

 Lincoln Elementary, where two of my girls attend asked me to make a cake for National Paraprofessional Day on January 19th.
 I made a sheet cake and covered it in whipped frosting. My girls helped me make some of the art work for the cake so that it truly was an "Original Masterpiece!" I also found some art work that Melody made for me and I copied what she had drawn.
From top left... a spider on a web, Things we likes at school, math, melody's swings, & a smiling sun.
 From bottom left... a smiling sun, Melody jumping off a diving board, planets & stars, a rainbow, & music.
 From the top left... Penny diving, a monster, a love heart, a corn field, & twirly playground fun.
 From bottom left... a girl teacher, a flower, fishing, a boy teacher, & a monster.
 I also made a ruler to go along the bottom border of the cake.
 The chalkboard that I made along with 2 little chalks & an apple for the teacher.
My little yummy apple!

No comments: